File a Complaint


If you have issues with Restlawn, we urge you to file a complaint with the South Dakota Office of Attorney General.  

NOTE:  The form on the AG's site makes it look like you have to have the details from the original contract in hand. And it reads like maybe you yourself had to be the one who signed the contract.

But it's ok to guesstimate the dates, and you can submit a complaint on behalf of family members who signed the contracts long before.